Thursday 28 June 2012

Music Challenge Day 9- A song that you can dance to

Hey guys sorry that it's been like over a week since my last post but since I'm a student I kinda had to study and take some finals but yah know I'm back now to post and I'll keep posting all I can and yah know when I feel like it.

So.... Anywho I found it really hard to find a good song for this post which is funny because I am a dancer but also extremely sad as well. Then today I finally finished all of my exams so I went with my mother to see "Rock of Ages" which was interesting if you like rock music I would suggest going to see it purely for the music however there is the one boy band section that you'll have to plug your ears for I almost died at that point in the film...but other than that not a horrible movie admittedly I definitely wasn't great but it was an enyjoyable movie.

Anyways the point in telling you all of this was to let you know that I found a few songs in the movie that I wanted to start dancing to and by a few I mean 2.

So the first song that I chose is "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi...




I love that freaking guitar!!!!!!!!!!!It is so fucking cool. God I wish I could play the guitar.

Here is a few pics of Bon Jovi!!!!




So I thought this time I might actually tell you who the band members are and what they play If you don't know if you do know move along nothing to see here.




Bon Jovi is made up of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi , guitarist Richie Sambora, keyboardist David Bryan, drummer Tico Torres, as well as current bassist Hugh McDonald.





The second song that I chose for this post is "Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS...




Now for some KISS PHOTOS!!




Let's do the same thing that we did with Bon Jovi and name the members and what they do in the band!!




The 1973–'80 original lineup was Paul Stanley (vocals and rhythm guitar), Gene Simmons (vocals and bass guitar), Ace Frehley (lead guitar) and Peter Criss (drums).




 I just adore their make-up it was so brilliantly done.




These are the coolest fucking pandas I have ever seen!!!!


Well that's it for this post because it is 12:17 p.m. and I am freaking tired. Hope you enjoyed the post and till next time remember to always listen to your mother. Wait.... what the frick am I saying?? Hahaha do whatever the frick you want to do and show your inner awesome! This is Zoombie and I actually have a real name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment