Tuesday 19 June 2012

Music Challenge Day 7- A song that reminds you of a certain event

This song is a song that was played at every one of my school's dances... but then I got smart and started to hate the music evenone else listened to but that's not the only reason I stopped going to dances no... perhaps it was the incessant grinding of one people parts against anothers or maybe it was the people who constantly jumped through... no not danced... Jumped!!! There is also the very likely reason that I don't go now because I do not have a partner of the opposite sex to dance with when the slow songs come on...you know the only point at a school dance where people actually dance instead of jump...this was the point where I would stand at the edge of the room and look at the happy couples dancing on the floor and pretend to vomit. This was a very lonely moment for me but the pretend vomitting brought me a little enjoyment...


Well anyways at the dances this song was always played and I always liked it because this is the only song besides the slow dances that people would always dance too. This song is "Macarena" by Los del Río...



Hahaha just hearing the song reminds me of all of the people that can't dance at all and even fail at these very simple moves.

You know what for my own personal enjoyment I'll throw in some people actuall dancing the Macarena!!!





Yepp this is pretty much exactly how it went on at my school except you know it was indoors in the dark and there was still some people grinding each other....you'd think at very least the Macarena would turn them off.

 
Well here are some pictures to finish the post off yay!!!



Hahahahahahahahahahaha I enjoy this....




The Macarena is for all ages!!!!




How to Macarena.




It occured to me someone might not know what grinding is so hear is an image for you!!


Well that's all I have to say for this blog post. Except I should say don't grind and don't jump at dances basically just don't go to school dances. Instead dance the Macarena in the zoo like the people in the video did... Ok this time I actually have nothing let to say so Byebye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment