Tuesday 5 June 2012

Music Challenge Day 1- Your Favourite Song


Hmmm... My favourite song changes quite often so its hard to say.... However, I think that at the moment it's the song Moment by Aiden, which is totally one of my favourite bands it a totally amazing song that everyone should listen too..... Wait I can put videos on this thing...... Well here it is the song Moment by Aiden!!!!!!



I just love the vocals in this song they are totally amazing!! It is so hard to find good music that is actually played by real musicians and has good vocals I'd say that it's almost impossible to find thiskind of music. Not to say that there is anything wrong with computerized music I just prefer when there is a live band. And if you liked the song you should check out some of their other music like A Portrait of the Artist, White Wedding, Die Romantic, Cry Little Sister... ect. Anyways I don't really have anything else to say so I guess I'll just post a few pictures of the band and be done!!



They are so cool!!!!!








I LOVE HALLOWEEN SO MUCH!!





The Lost Boys was such a great movie!!!




Party Time????


Yep, definately Party Time!!!



So that's day 1 from the 30 day music challenge I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment