Thursday 14 June 2012

Music Challenge Day 4- A song that makes you sad

Hey people Magick says hi by the way she is one of the coolest people you will ever hear of!!! By the way this is going to be a very depressing post so if you don't like depressing posts leave this site now but you better come back later for one of my happier posts....


So anyways I had a lot of trouble thinking of what to do for this post because when choosing a song that makes you sad there always has to be a reason and I know I don't like hearing about other peoples problems so I wasn't sure how emotional I should be with this post... but eventually I decided to go with the extremely emotional so here it goes...


This was a song that was played at my fathers funeral. For obvious reasons that I just told you it makes me sad. However it is a fairly nice song but it makes me cry almost every time I hear it but you know that's cool everyone needs a good cry every now and then!! Well here's the song that makes me sad I hope you enjoy/ it makes you cry just like me... "Angels Among Us" by Alabama!




Oh geez... I just watched the video and now I am crying!!! Oh well what can you do?? Well I hope that you enjoyed this post I think that I picked a pretty good song that makes me sad but yah know it's cool if you didn't like it.


Well that's it for this post! Hope you cried while listening to that song...


This is Zoombie and until next time stay cool!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment