Monday 9 July 2012

Music Challenge Day 10- A song that makes you fall asleep

Sorry that it's been so long since my last post but I really had no clue what to write for this post. I mean I don't really know what kind of song would put me to sleep. I of course thought of the obvious lullabies like twinkle twinkle and a couple of other ones that are in different languages but whatever one I thought of I always ended up thinking well thats kind of lame isn't it??? I mean all that I could think of for a song to make me fall asleep was a lullaby that is SUPER LAME!!!!

So eventually I came to the conclusion that I would have to listen to more music and maybe eventually find the right song I listened to a number of groups and found a few new ones the I love...The ones the I love are bands AFI and Emery they are different or should I say unique bands but you should definitely try them out you never know you might just end up liking them. Anyway to get back on track I listened to a whole bunch of different bands and ended up finding the perfect song for this Post. So after two weeks of constantly listening to music and you know going to work here is the song that makes me fall asleep.... "Sleep" by Poets Of The Fall and I know what your thinking...obvious title, obvious choice!!



Here are some lyrics to read for the song!!!

Hear your heartbeat
Beat a frantic pace
And it's not even seven AM
You're feeling the rush of anguish settling
You cannot help showing them in
Hurry up then
Or you'll fall behind and
They will take control of you
And you need to heal the hurt behind your eyes
Fickle words crowding your mind


So
Sleep, sugar, let your dreams flood in
Like waves of sweet fire, you're safe within
Sleep, sweetie, let your floods come rushing in
And carry you over to a new morning

Try as you might
You try to give it up
Seems to be holding on fast
It's hand in your hand
A shadow over you
A beggar for soul in your face
Still it don't mater if you won't listen
If you won't let them follow you
You just need to heal
Make good all your lies
Move on and don't look behind

So
Sleep, sugar, let your dreams flood in
Like waves of sweet fire, you're safe within
Sleep, sweetie, let your floods come rushing in
And carry you over to a new morning

Day after day
Fickle visions messing with your head

Fickle, vicious
Sleeping in your bed
Messing with your head
Fickle visions
Fickle, vicious:

Sleep, sugar, let your dreams flood in
Like waves of sweet fire, you're safe within
Sleep, sweetie, let your floods come rushing in
And carry you over to a new morning


Now it's the usual picture time!!!!!!





Looking cool!!




Something about Black and White photos makes everyone look better at least thats what I think!!




Oh My GOD I love it I love it I love it!!!! AH!! Cue excited fan girl squeal now!!




The hat makes this photo!!!




This is just plain awesomeness to the X-treme ah I can't do it EXTREME!!! Much better!!


Since I talked about them I thought I would give them at least I photo each so here you two bands that have recently become two of my most favourite bands AFI and Emery!!!!!!!!





Geez I just love your emoness and you hair AFI!!!!!




I wasn't sure about this band at first but it definitey grew on me so way to be Emery!!



Well that all for this post folks!! I hope enjoyed it and be sure to check out bands AFI, Emery, and Poets Of The Fall. So for now this is Zoombie and this is me ending the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment