Thursday 7 June 2012

Music Challenge Day 3- A song that makes you happy

Ok for this post I have to pick 2 songs because I cannot decide between the two they are both great songs. I don't know what it is about them but whenever I am feeling down or you know just plain sad then I will put on one or both of the songs and I instantly feel so much better. I don't guarantee this will work for anyone else but you know they work for me and that's always cool.... so here they are!!!



 So this first song is "A Portrait of the Artist" by Aiden which is ofcourse one of the coolest bands of all time.... in my opinion. I think that it's actually the music video that make me happy because it's so ridicuous with their animal masks on and shoving the vocalist into the trunk of the car!!! I just can't help but laugh every time. So that is probably what I like about this song but you know also the vocals which are ofcourse always amazing from Aiden.



This next song is "Inside This Coffin" by Calabrese now I don't know what it is about this song at all...I mean who would have thought a song called "Inside This Coffin" could instantly make me happier!! However, I do love this band they are completely awesome listen to some of their other songs on youtube believe me you won't regret it and if you do regret it well ummm sorry but I don't really care. Anyways try it if you like it you like it if you don't you don't!!


So know I am going to finish off this post with a couple of picture of the two bands as always...


Aiden is of course amazing!!


Welcome!!!

Loving the makeup!!

Oh Calabrese you are so awesome...


This picture is so sweet!!


Are all pictures of Calabrese this cool??


Hell yeah they are!!!

For more pictures of Aiden go to my post "Music Challenge Day 1- Your Favourite Song"!! There is like 10 pictures of Aiden on there plenty to enjoy!!


Well... That's the end of my post.... Hope you enjoyed!! Listen to the music...stay cool...have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment